Showing all 7 results
Adderall 30mg$289.00 – $559.00 Select optionsQuick View
Adderall 20mg$289.00 – $609.00 Select optionsQuick View
Adderall 15mg$289.00 – $599.00 Select optionsQuick View
Adderall 12.5mg$289.00 – $529.00 Select optionsQuick View
Adderall 10mg$269.00 – $559.00 Select optionsQuick View
Adderall 7.5mg$259.00 – $539.00 Select optionsQuick View
Adderall 5mg$249.00 – $509.00 Select optionsQuick View
Generic Name: Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine
Brand Name: Adderall
What is Adderall?
Adderall is a central nervous stimulant; it combines two salts- amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. It belongs to the class of medicine called Stimulants. Buy Adderall Online as Adderal helps manage attention deficit and attention hyperactivity disorder, and narcolepsy ( sleep disorder). It is a schedule II drug of a controlled group.
How does Adderall work?
Adderall works in CNS, and it works by increasing the production of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and Dopamine as this speeds up the brain activity and as a result, it enhances performance, improves attention span, and at the same time, listening skills. Adderall is a euphoriant and aphrodisiac, and it is available as an immediate-release and extended-release formulation.
Buy Adderall Online as the drug’s effect begins within 20 to 60 minutes, and the impact of the 3to6 hours and extended-release tablet action duration is 18 to 20 hours. Adderall is safe for children three years and older and for children under three years.
What are some side effects of Adderall?
Adderall is an FDA-approved medication. Buy Adderall Online, and it may induce some mild to moderate side effects that will go away on their own. Here are some common side effects that you may experience after taking Adderall.
- Lack of Appetite
- Dry mouth
- Weight loss
- Change in sex drive
In case of any severe side effects or any allergic reaction, seek immediate medical help as delay could be fatal—furthermore, side effects at large are well managed.
What are some Drug interactions of Adderall?
Adderall may interact with other medications. When used along with certain drugs, it may increase or decrease its effectiveness. In addition, it may also increase the risk of severe side effects.
- If you are on Monoamine Oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) OR you have been on inhibitors in the past 14 days, do not take Adderall.
- Serotonergic drugs, when used concomitantly, increase the risk of serotonin syndrome.
- PPI proton-pump Inhibitors (PPI) modify the absorption of Adderall XR and Mydaysis.
- Zinc supplementation may reduce the effective minimum dose when used to treat ADHD.
- Antidepressants and anti psychosis also affect the absorption of the medicine.
Who should not take Adderall?
Adderall is not safe for all, and if you are dealing with specific health issues, then it is essential to make sure that you don’t have any underlying health conditions. Here we streamlined your health ailments wherein it is not safe to use Adderall as this may deteriorate the situation.
- If you are allergic to Adderall or any inactive ingredient of the med.
- If you have severe anxiety and agitation, then you must avoid Adderall.
- If you have a family history of Tourette Syndrome ( tics).
- If you have any heart-related issues or severe cardiac issues, heart rhythm disorder, or coronary heart disease.
- If you have high blood pressure.
- Caution must be practiced when administering aged patients ( over the age of 65).
How to take Adderall?
The dose of Adderall depends on various factors; therefore, it is essential to ask your pharmacist.
- In addition, it is essential to inform beforehand of the medications you are taking.
- Read the instructions written on the pack of the tablet.
- Do not break or crush the tablet.
- If you missed the dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is time for the next dose, take the following amount but do not club the quantity.
Adderall is a CNS stimulant; therefore, it is essential to take it as per your doc instruction Buy Adderall Online. In addition, do not stop Adderall cold turkey as this may lead to severe withdrawal symptoms that are sometimes difficult to manage. Always ask your health care provider he will taper the dose under your current dose weight, height, and general health.