Showing all 2 results
Ativan 2mg$359.00 – $559.00 Select optionsQuick View
Ativan 1mg$359.00 – $559.00 Select optionsQuick View
Generic name: Lorazepam
Brand name: Ativan
What is Ativan?
Ativan is a benzodiazepine that treats short-term anxiety seizures and other disorders. It is one of the most used medicines for treating a host of conditions, and you can Buy Ativan Online to Treat Anxiety Disorder (GAD). Trouble sleeping, severe agitation, nausea, and vomiting interfere with memory formation and are often used to ventilate mechanically.
It is a tranquilizer that works on the GABA and binds precisely to induce a claiming effect on the body and CNS.
It is available in different variants and forms, and as a result, it will help you manage a host of allied conditions better. Now Buy Ativan Online It’s productive for short-term use (not more than four weeks).
Ativan starts working within 15 to 60 minutes. Buy Ativan Online, and the drug’s effect remains in the body for 24 hours, and your doctor will prescribe you med corresponding to the symptoms and etiology of the disease.
How does Ativan Works?
Ativan enhances the activity of GABA messenger in the brain that immensely reduces the abnormal activity in the brain. Buy Ativan Online as this will help you manage the brain’s movement, and it will help wayward cells act and behave in expected ways, causing calm and composed behavior. Ativan also reduces muscle spasms and prevents life-threatening seizures if the dose is correctly administered OR prescribed.
Available strength of Ativan!
What are some common side effects of Ativan?
Unlike other drugs, Ativan may also induce some common side effects. However, these side effects will subside in a few days and bug you; in case any of the symptoms persist, or it is interfering with your daily activity, ask your healthcare professional how you can manage it well.
Buy Ativan Online is an FDA-approved drug and safe for use. Here are some common side effects of the Ativan that may surface and are as follows:
- Less energy /lethargy
- Coordination problem/ balance issue
Severe side effects (rare) one in 1000 people may suffer from it, and if you experience any of the symptoms mentioned below, inform your doctor straight away.
- Tightness in chest
- If you see a yellowish tinge in the whites of your eyes – a clear signal of liver problem
- Severe mood changes
- Delusions / hallucinations.
Decrease effort to breathe
Allergic reactions include hives, swelling on the skin, throat, and lips.
Who should not take Ativan?
There are specific health conditions where Ativan is not recommended to use if you are dealing with the following health conditions:
- If you are allergic to Ativan OR any inactive ingredient of the medicine
- If you have an Acute lung issue( COPD) OR asthma or any breathing issue.
- If you are diagnosed with the condition – acute myasthenia gravis
- If you suffer from sleep apnea
- If you have reduced liver or kidney function, then you must avoid taking Ativan.
- If you are dealing with intense ocular pressure ( Wide-angle Glaucoma)
- Do not take Ativan in the first trimester of pregnancy as it may harm the fetus.
What are the possible drug interactions of Ativan?
Certain drugs interact and react to each other adversely, as they are not deemed safe for concomitant use. It is essential to be well aware, OR you must inform your healthcare provider beforehand so that your doc/ pharmacist can make necessary adjustments.
Certain opioids and hypnotic sedative drugs increase the CNS depressants.
The specific drug inhibits the metabolism of the drug; therefore, it reduces the efficacy of the drug
- Strong painkillers- codeine, morphine, tramadol, methadone
- Muscle relaxants
- Medicine for TB(Tuberculosis) Isoniazid
- Theophylline A med for asthma and relied on breathing problems
- Antacid- omeprazole, OR PPI ( Proton pump inhibitors), reduces the body’s acid level.
How to take Ativan?
- The dose of Ativan depends on the severity of the disease, gender, general health, and response to the treatment.
- Read the instructions on the leaflet of the pack.
- Do not temper the med; take it strictly as advised for sustained release.
- You can take it with/ without a meal; if you feel nauseated, the best bet is to take it after a full meal to combat nausea.
- Do not stop Ativan cold turkey, as it may lead to serious side withdrawal effects, so always consult with your health care personnel and gradually reduce the dose to reduce the after-effects of the drug.