Showing the single result
Generic Name: Oxycontin
Brand name: Oxycodone
What is Oxycontin?
Oxycontin is a combination drug that belongs to the class of medications called opioid analgesic to treat moderate to severe pain. Buy Oxycontin Online is an extended-release formulation that provides 24/ 7 pain management, and it is one of the most prescribed pain relief medications for malignant pain( cancer pain).
What are some uses of Oxycontin?
Oxycontin is an extended-release drug, and it is available both in the form of pills and capsules to those patients wherein other medications are not working. Oxycontin is a potent and robust combination that provides around-the-clock pain management.
Buy Oxycontin Online potent medication works like magic for individuals who require around-the-clock pain management. This is why it is essential to seek medical advice about the dose and the frequency, and how often you should take it. It is also effective in managing post-surgery pain effectively.
How does Oxycontin work?
Oxycontin is a narcotic pain relief that changes the response towards the pain, and as a result, it mellows and tames down the pain sensation. The medication works in CNS and the brain and not at the site of the pain.
It is a full agonist of u – opioid receptor (MOR), and oxycontin binds with MOR, leading to the release of the Neurotransmitters that decrease the number of calcium channels and increase the opening of potassium channels. It activates the MOR in the midbrain that helps in pain alleviation.
What are some side effects of Oxycontin?
Oxycontin may have some side effects like all other drugs. It may have mild to moderate symptoms, but if any of the symptoms persist or Worsen, it will help manage the symptoms better.
Here are common side effects that are lingering are as follows:
- Lack of energy
- Dry mouth
- Changes in mood and behavior
Severe side effects include:
- Extreme drowsiness
- Lack of energy
- Mood changes
How to take Oxycontin?
- Oxycontin is FDA approved medication, Buy Oxycontin Online and it is essential to take medicine as per your doctor’s instruction.
- Never take it in a large dose as this will lead to serious health complications as this would help you manage the pain, and at the same time, it will not have any adverse impact on your health. Always take it in the accurate dose.
- Do not crush, chew or break the tablet as this can be lethal and lead to severe health conditions.
Who should not take Oxycontin?
Oxycontin is FDA approved medication, but it is not safe for everyone. It is essential to notify your healthcare professional if you have any underlying health conditions. One should not take Oxycontin if you have any of the below-mentioned conditions and are as follows:
- If you are allergic to Oxycontin or if you are allergic to any opioid pain medication of the same class.
- If you have respiratory issues ( chronic breathing issue, COPD)
- If you diagnosed with Wide-angle glaucoma
- If you are suffering from Myasthenia Gravis
- If you have/ had a head injury
- If you are a pregnant mother or breastfeed your baby, the drug will pass through the mother’s breast milk.
It is highly addictive, and the risk of drug abuse and misuse is high. This is why it is essential to take the dose in moderation, and this is why it is necessary to take an adequate amount that will provide relief. Always follow your doctor’s instructions, as this will help you tackle pain in an effective manner.