Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 Uses | Dosage | Withdrawal symptoms
What are Green Xanax bars?
Xanax is a medication for treating anxiety and panic disorders, and its medicines for treating anxiety are from the same benzodiazepines family. It was an FDA-approved medication in 1981; Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 is an effective medication for managing anxiety symptoms.
It is a potent benzodiazepine, a green rectangular pill with imprint “S 90 3” identified as Alprazolam 2 mg “Green Xanax Bars S 90 3”. It is a Schedule 4 Controlled drug under CSA( controlled substance act). It contains the following inactive ingredients:
- Docusate sodium
- Lactose magnesium stearate
- silicon dioxide
- Sodium benzoate
- Corn starch
- FD&C Blue No.2
- D&C Yellow no10
It invigorates a calming effect on the body as the benzodiazepine induces a calming effect on the brain and the CNS.
Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 slows down the movement of certain brain chemicals that have gone wayward, and it helps manage nerve tension and anxiety. It boosts the effects of GABA in the brain.
How to buy Green Xanax SO9 3Online?
Now you can buy Xanax online without any fear and suspicion. It is a white crystalline powder that is soluble in ethanol and methanol, and it is available in immediate-release and extended-release tablets. One can buy it online without wasting your precious time.
Use of Green Xanax SO9 3
Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 manages moderate to severe anxiety and panic attacks with or without Agoraphobia. The World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP) approves Xanax( (alprazolam) for treating chronic and treatment-resistant cases of panic disorders with no prior history of tolerance or dependence.
How to use Green Xanax Bars S 90 3?
- Read the instructions written on the back of the Green Xanax Bars S 90 3.
- Do not crush, break or pound the tablet; take it as a whole or as advised by your doctor.
- Your initial dosage regimen includes a low dose, as taking a higher amount may result in addiction.
- Avoid alcohol when taking alprazolam(Xanax) as it may induce enhanced sedation that can put you at health risk.
- Take the dose timely to combat the anxiety and panic issues well.
- The recommended amount per day of Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 mg to 6 mg, depending on the severity of the condition.
Side Effects of Xanax
It may induce some side effects that will vanish on its own, and it does not require any medical intervention. Common side effects include:
- Slurred speech
- Trouble concentrating
If any symptoms persist or worsen, communicate about the side effect, although these side effects do not require any medical intervention.
Severe side effects include
- Depressed mood
- Increased risk
In case of severe side effects or any allergic reaction, seek immediate medical help as delay could be fatal.
- If you have a particular health condition, you have kidney and liver issues.
- Avoid it if you have a family history of drug abuse or alcohol use.
- If you are allergic to benzodiazepines or any other drug of the same clan, Suppose you are sensitive to active/ingredients Green Xanax Bars S 90 3.
- If you have breathing issue problem ( COPD), sleep apnea, Glaucoma
- Do not drive OR use heavy machinery that requires attention.
- Tell your doctor that you are on prescription drugs before surgery or sitting on the dentist’s chair that you are on Green Xanax Bars S 90 3.
- Older adults are prone or sensitive to side effects of the drug; therefore, it is essential to see rules and dosage in the geriatric population.
Drug interaction changes how drugs work; therefore, it is essential to know about those drugs that may reduce their effectiveness or increase the side effects or adverse reactions. Do not start/stop the medication on your own without your doctor’s approval.
Some products may interact with drugs, including kava sodium oxybate.
Certain drugs affect the removal of Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 from the body. Azole antifungals(itraconazole, ketoconazole, cimetidine) may not go well with Xanax. On the contrary, if you are on certain antidepressants, including Fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, and nefazodone. And protein inhibitors, with St. John’s wort all these medications, interact and may induce severe side effects or reduce the medicine’s effectiveness. Inform your pharmacist about the meds you are currently using- prescription-based OR Street drugs.
What are the withdrawal symptoms of the Green Xanax bar?
Quitting Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 is a process, and you cannot go cold turkey, and you need to taper the dose to minimize the withdrawal symptoms.
The severity of withdrawal symptoms depends on the dose and strength of your medication; in accordance with the Xanax dependency and seriousness of the drug, you may experience these withdrawal symptoms
- Suicidal thoughts
- Hostility and panic
- Uncontrolled muscle movements
It is necessary to quit Xanax and gradually ask your health care personnel about it as he will plan for the right amount that is required to out the effect of Xanax without any issue.
Withdrawal symptoms can show up to two years after you stop using Green Xanax Bars S 90 3.
Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 Addiction and Dependency
Taking Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 more than the prescribed dose can lead to addiction and dependency. It is one of the most addictive meds from the clan of benzodiazepine, and if not used properly, it may lead to addiction and dependence.
It is necessary to be mindful of the Green Xanax Bars S 90 3 doses and the duration. Do not take this med on your own as it imposes a high risk of addiction, and even people who take it on prescription may get addicted to Xanax.
- Constant urge to take the drug
- Looking for ways to procure the drugs.
- taking via blotter paper
- Snorting the drug
- Taking it via injection
- Taking multiple pills at once
Ask your doctor/ health care personnel for the tapering process to combat ill effects. Some people get addicted quickly, and for the same, it takes time to get addicted to the drug.
The rate of abuse and addiction depends on prior exposure to the same family’s medications or other medications at large. It is a habit-forming drug; therefore, one must take it under medical supervision, or you need to communicate about the risk and benefits of taking Green Xanax Bars S 90 3.